View this page in Romanian

Recruitment Services

Skilled jobseekersMLM Consulting intends to setup in future an employment agency and a recruitment consultancy department within our office in the UK.

While one of our partners will train to get the qualification needed to become a professional recruitment consultant with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), we thought that it may be a good idea to fill this page with information's about the regulatory regime on working in the UK either as employed or agency subcontractor.

We have searched the best options available for our customers and while we are building a database needed to start, we aim to help finding skilled personnel for construction and labour, domestic workers, hospitality and catering staff.

A range of organisations and websites provide information and advice on workplace issues. These include:

  • Directgov - For online information on employment rights and responsibilities visit
  • National Minimum Wage Helpline - For more information on how much you should be paid or if you think your pay is less than the legal minimum, call 0845 6000 678. If you work in the agricultural sector you should call 0845 000 0134.
  • Gangmasters Licensing Authority - For questions about the status or conduct of gangmasters in agriculture or food processing, call 0845 602 5020 or visit
  • Employment Agency Standards Helpline - For advice about employment agency legislation or if you wish to complain about an agency, call 0845 955 5105
  • Health and Safety Executive - For concerns about health and safety at work, or about working hours, call 0845 345 0055 or visit
  • Citizens Advice Bureau - CABs offer free and confidential advice on a range of issues. For your nearest office look under ‘C’ in your phone book or visit
  • Acas - Acas is a public body promoting good workplace relations. For free advice on employment issues call 08457 474747 or visit
  • Trades Union Congress - For copies of a ‘Know Your Rights’ leaflet (available in a number of European languages), or for information on how to join a union, visit